Last updated: May 13, 2021
- “Company” (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) means eCombustible Products Holdings, 10730 SW 40th St, Miami, Florida, 33165, United States.
- “Cookies” means small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by the Website, containing the details of your browsing history on the Website among its many uses.
- “Device” means any device that can access the Website such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- “Personal Data” means any information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with an identified or identifiable individual or household, including any information that is subject to applicable data protection laws.
- “Provider” means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Website, to provide the Website on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Website or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Website is used.
- “Services” means any other online and offline interactions between you and the Company, including email, text, and other electronic communications between you and Company.
- “Tracking Technologies” means beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Website.
- “Usage Data” means data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Website or from the Website infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- “Website” means the eCombustible website, accessible from https://www.ecombustible.com/.
- “You” means the individual accessing or using the Website, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
Information You Provide
While using our Website, you may provide us with certain Personal Data that can be used to contact or identify you. Such Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Employer Name
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Website.
Usage Data may include information such as your Device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Website by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website or when you access the website by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
-  Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. You can instruct your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. If your browser is set to reject Cookies, the Website may not recognize you when you return to the Website, and some Website functionality may be lost. The Help section of your browser may tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting cookies. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage or delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Website, including to monitor the usage of our Website.
- To operate our business (including to provide and personalize this Website and our products and Services).
- To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the Website and Services, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information, products and services that you request from us.
- To respond to and manage your requests and inquiries to us.
- To manage our vendor and partner relationships.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To protect our and others’ interests, rights, and property (such as to protect our copyrighted materials) and otherwise ensure compliance with local legal and regulatory requirements.
- For other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Website, products, marketing and your experience.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other Legal Requirements
The Company may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public
- Protect against legal liability
We may share your Personal Data in the following situations:
- With website providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Website, to contact you.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Website, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices in the United States and in any other places where Providers involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we do not guarantee that your Personal Data will be secure from theft, loss, or unauthorized access or use, and we make no representation as to the reasonableness, efficacy, or appropriateness of the measures we use to safeguard such Personal Data. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please notify us immediately.
Depending on your jurisdiction, you may have certain rights regarding your Personal Data. You can always opt out of any subscription for emails, involving any updates, information, postings, and/or news by clicking “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email. We might still send you some important emails, like responding to you by email if you send us a request or comment.
Depending on where you are located, you may have the following additional rights guaranteed to you:
- The right to confirm the existence of processing;
- The right to access Personal Data we hold about you;
- The right to request that your Personal Data be corrected, updated, or deleted;
- The right to request the anonymization, blocking, cancelation or elimination of unnecessary or excessive data;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to receive information about the sharing of your Personal Data;
- The right to receive information about the possibility of not providing consent for a specific purpose and the consequences of the denial;
- The right to revoke consent previously given to us;
- The right to object to or oppose the collection and processing of your Personal Data at any time.
To exercise these rights, either email us or mail your written request to:
[insert mailing address]
[insert email address]
We may require additional information from you in order to confirm your identity and fulfill your request. We will only use such additional information in order to fulfill your request.
You may also be able to contact your jurisdiction’s regulatory authority for any questions about your rights as a data subject.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. When a user turns on DNT, the browser sends a message to websites requesting that they don’t track the user. At this time, Company does not track your or any other users’ Personal Data over time and across third party websites. We therefore do not respond to browser DNT signals. For information about DNT, visit www.allaboutdnt.org.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request a list of all third parties to which we, during the immediately preceding calendar year, have disclosed certain Personal Data for direct marketing purposes. We do not share Personal Data with other people or non-affiliated businesses for their direct marketing purposes. We are only required to respond to a customer request once during any calendar year. To make such a request you should send a letter to [insert mailing address]. Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by the California privacy rights requirements and only information sharing that is covered will be included in our response.]
Our Website is not intended for anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian, and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your Personal Data and your country requires consent from a parent, we may require your parent’s consent before we collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site. We strongly advise you to review the privacy policies of every website you visit.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party websites.
- By visiting this page on our Website: https://www.ecombustible.com/#go